We recommend that you contact us first about any diamond you are considering purchasing. By doing so, we can make sure the diamond you are considering purchasing passes Derco’s standard.
If you buy the diamond online, and we determine that it is not to Derco’s standards, we will provide you with the option of a full refund or allow us to provide you with better options.
A Ten day return (excluding any exchanges and upgrades) and thirty-day exchange policy will be honored with the original invoice.
Exceptions do apply:
- All diamond remount rings, wedding sets, and altered jewelry pieces are final sales. We do provide a temporary classic solitaire setting to set the diamond in for the purpose of your proposal. The temporary setting along with the center diamond can be returned in 10 days or exchanged in 30 days.
- Within 60 days of your initial purchase, you may exchange the temporary mounting only (excluding center stone) and choose a new setting.
- Ladies wedding bands ordered in a size other than a size 5.5 are not returnable, since all other sizes would be custom made.
- All exchanges are final.
- Special orders are not returnable or exchangeable.
- If the item came with any lab grading reports, please include those with your return. Otherwise a fee of $250 will be charged to replace the report.
- Customers are eligible to make a one item return within 10 days of receipt during a six month period. A second purchase, after return, within the same six month period will not be eligible for return. Any exchanges made qualify as a return and the same policies would apply.
Customers are only limited to 1 loose diamond purchase at a time within 30 days of receiving the order to preserve fairness to all customers.
Please email us at [email protected]
or call 415-626-7442 for return instructions.